home

Welcome ...

I have invited six creative and talented women, all with very different personalities and interest, to share their stories. I hope this blog serves to remind us of who we are, as well as allows us to relate, support, and bare witness to each others struggles, desires, and experiences.

As far as using a man’s nom de plume - that serves only to give us a sense of anonymity and freedom in writing about all the sobbing, laughing, relationships, great orgasms, fake orgasms, success, loss, career, culture, boredom, depression, elation, and love...

It's every mans world now baby- and here's what we chicks with names like dick have to say...

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Wrong

Wrong

 

I remember the soft feel

of his facial hair

brushing past my cheek

 

& his low voice whispering

naughty things

against my ear

 

I remember his eager

hands pulling at

my clothes

 

& his clumsy

tongue in

my mouth

 

I remember his legs

quivering as I held on

to his big dick

 

& the day he said

this was wrong,

for both of us

 

 

 


2 comments:

Mans said...

Thanks for this spicy piece - keep um coming Richard!!!

Sam Poet said...

Holy Crap Dick!

Awesome poem, but do guys really write this good?